70句超级实用商务谈判口语 - 网站名称
欢迎访问范文狗范文大全网!

70句超级实用商务谈判口语

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  商务谈判中流利口语是最基本的能力,那么关于方面的口语大家里知道多少呢 ?以下是小编给大家整理的70句超级实用商务谈判口语,希望可以帮到大家

  1 i’ve come to make sure that your stay in beijing is a pleasant one.

  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

  2 you’re going out of your way for us, i believe.

  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

  3 it’s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

  如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

  4 i think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

  我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

  5 if he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

  如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

  6 is there any way of ensuring we’ll have enough time for our talks?

  我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

  7 so our evenings will be quite full then?

  那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

  15 but wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?

  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

  16 i’m afraid that won’t be possible,much as we’d like to.

  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

  17 we’ve got to report back to the head office.

  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

  18 thank you for you cooperation.

  谢谢你们的合作。

  竞学网编辑推荐下载:200句超级实用商务谈判英语口语下载.doc

  19 we’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

  我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

  20 here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.would you please have a look at it?

  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

  21 if you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

  如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

  22 i can see you have put a lot of time into it.

  我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

  23 we really wish you’ll have a pleasant stay here.

  我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

  24 i wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

  我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

  25 welcome to our factory.

  欢迎到我们工厂来。

  26 i’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.

  我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

  27 you’ll know our products better after this visit.

  参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

  28 maybe we could start with the designing department.

  也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

  29 then we could look at the production line.

  然后我们再去看看生产线。

  30 these drawings on the wall are process sheets.

  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

  31 they describe how each process goes on to the next.

  表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

  32 we are running on two shifts.

  我们实行的工作是两班倒。

  33 almost every process is computerized.

  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

  34 the efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

  35 all produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

  36 we believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

  37 therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

  38 quality is even more important than quantity.

  质量比数量更为重要。

  39 i hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

  我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

  40 do we have to wear the helmets?

  我们得戴上防护帽吗?

  41 is the production line fully automatic?

  生产线是全自动的吗?

  42 what kind of quality control do you have?

  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

  43 all products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

  44 what’s your general impression,may i ask?

  不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

  45 i’m impressed by your approach to business.

  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

  46 the product gives you an edge over your competitors,i guess.

  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

  47 no one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

  48 i think we may be able to work together in the future.

  我想也许将来我们可以合作。

  49 we are thinking of expanding into the chinese market.

  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

  50 the purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

  我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。


  51 we would be glad to start business with you.

  我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

  52 i’d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

  洽谈中请你们多加关照。

  53 we are happy to be of help.

  我们十分乐意帮助。

  54 i can assure you of our close cooperation.

  我保证通力合作。

  55 would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

  可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

  56 it will take me several hours if i really look at everything.

  如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

  57 you may be interested in only some of the items.

  你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

  58 i can just have a glance at the rest.

  剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

  59 they’ve met with great favor home and abroad.

  这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

  60 all these articles are best selling lines.

  所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

  61 your desire coincides with ours.

  我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

  62 no wonder you’re so experienced.

  怪不得你这么有经验。

  63 textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

  随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

  64 could i have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

  可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

  65 at what time can we work out a deal?

  我们什么时候洽谈生意?

  66 i hope to conclude some business with you.

  我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

  67 we also hope to expand our business with you.

  我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

  68 this is our common desire.

  这是我们的共同愿望。

  69 i think you probably know china has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

  我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

  70 i’ve read about it,but i’d like to know more about it.

  我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享