乘坐飞机 实用对话及情景句(一) - 网站名称
欢迎访问范文狗范文大全网!

乘坐飞机 实用对话及情景句(一)

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  乘坐飞机是出行的工具之一,对于乘坐飞机的对话相信大家都有接触过,以下是小编给大家整理的关于乘坐飞机 实用对话及情景句(一),希望可以帮到大家

  乘坐飞机 (一)

  Clerk: Please place your seats in the upright position.

  乘务员:请将你的座椅扶正。

  Mary: What's happening? It's getting worse!

  玛丽:发生什么事了?越来越糟!

  Clerk: There's no need for alarm. It's just bad turbulence and...

  乘务员:没有必要惊慌。只是一股强烈的气流,而且……

  Mary: And what?

  玛丽:而且怎样?

  Clerk: Some technical problems. But they're working on it right now.

  乘务员:有点机械上的问题。不过他们正在设法解决。

  Mary: But I have to go to the bathroom!

  玛丽:可是我得去上厕所!

  Clerk: I'm sorry, but you'll have to stay in your seat.

  乘务员:很抱歉,您必须待在座位上。

  Mary: I'm going to explode. Whoa! Oh, my God!

  玛丽:我快憋不住了。哇!喔,我的天啊!

  Jackson: This isn't so much after all. This is the worst I've ever experienced.

  杰克逊:这下可不好玩了。这是我经历过最糟糕的。

  Mary: I think I'm going to be sick.

  玛丽:我想我要吐了。

  Jackson: Here. Here's a barf bag.

  杰克逊:给,呕吐袋在这儿。

  Mary: Oh! I'm so scared!

  玛丽:喔!我好害怕!

  Jackson: Don't worry. I'll protect you even better than Jack protected Rose in Titanic!

  杰克逊:别担心。我会比《泰坦尼克号》中的杰克保护罗丝做得更好来保护你!

  实用情景句型

  1. Please place your seats in the upright position.

  请将您的座椅扶正。

  Please put your seats into upright position.

  请将您的座椅扶正。

  Please get your seats in upright position.

  请将您的座椅扶正。

  The emergency exits are located on either side of the plane over the wings.

  紧急出口设在两边机翼的上方。

  Please bring your attention to the center aisle as the flight attendants explain the safety rules.

  航班服务员讲解安全注意事项时,请您注意中间过道。

  To fasten your seat belt bring the two ends together, and to release the seat belt pull up on the latch.

  系安全带时带子两端接起即可,解安全带时将碰锁往上一即可。

  In the unlikely event of a water landing, your seat cushion may be used as a flotation device.

  如飞机降落在水中,你的坐垫可用作救生器械。

  Please locate the exit nearest you.

  请看清离你最近的安全门。

  Please keep your seat belts fastened until the captain has turned off the seat belt sign.

  机长将安全带信号熄灭后才能将你的安全带解开。

  The captain has turned on the fasten seat belts sign.

  机长打开了系安全带信号灯。

  2. What's happening?

  发生什么事了?

  What happened?

  发生什么事了?

  What's the matter?

  怎么了?

  What's wrong?

  怎么了?

  Please remain in your seat until the plane has come to a complete stop.

  飞机尚未完全停稳前,请勿离开您的座位。

  Please return to your seat.

  请回到您的座位上去。

  Please bring your seat back to its full upright position.

  请将您的椅背回复到垂直的位置。

  3. It's getting worse!

  越来越糟!

  It's getting worse and worse!

  越来越糟!

  It's going worse!

  越来越糟!

  4. There's no need for alarm.

  没有必要惊慌。

  There's no need to be worried.

  没有必要惊慌。

  It is not necessary for alarm.

  没有必要惊慌。

  It is not necessary to worry.

  没有必要惊慌。

  Don't worry.

  别担心。

  It's unnecessary to worry about.

  别担心。

  There's nothing to worry about.

  别担心。

  Try not to worry about it.

  别担心。

  Can I give you a hand?

  我可以帮你的忙吗?

  What can I do for you?

  我可以帮你的忙吗?

  Is there anything that I can do for you?

  我可以帮你的忙吗?

  5. It's just bad turbulence and...

  只是一股强烈的气流,而且……

  It's just strong turbulence and...

  只是一股强烈的气流,而且……

  There's just strong airflow and..

  只是一股强烈的气流,而且……

  The airflow/air-current/air-stream is very strong.

  气流很强。

  6. But they're working on it right now.

  不过他们正在设法解决。

  However they are working it out right now.

  不过他们正在设法解决。

  But they are solving it right now.

  不过他们正在设法解决。

  But they are trying to solve it right now.

  不过他们正在设法解决。

  7. I'm going to explode.

  我快憋不住了。

  I'm going to stool.

  我快憋不住了。

  I'm going to pass water.

  我快憋不住了。

  8. This isn't so much fun after all.

  这下可不好玩了。

  It is not fun at all.

  这就不好玩了。

  It is not fun after all.

  这就不好玩了。

  9. I think I'm going to be sick.

  我想我要吐了。

  I feel so sick.

  我觉得恶心。

  I want to throw up.

  我觉得恶心。

  I have a headache.

  我头痛。

  I have a toothache.

  我牙痛。

  I have a stomachache.

  我胃痛。

  I have a backache.

  我背痛。

  I have a sore throat.

  我喉咙痛。

  I have a cold.

  我感冒。

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享