关于婚姻生活实用对话及情景句(一) - 网站名称
欢迎访问范文狗范文大全网!

关于婚姻生活实用对话及情景句(一)

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  婚姻是生活的一部分,关于婚姻中问题应该怎么讲?以下是小编给大家整理的关于婚姻生活实用对话及情景句(一),希望可以帮到大家

  婚姻生活 (一)

  Jack: Hi, Rose. You look fantastic, as always. Did you have a good day?

  杰克:嗨,罗丝。你看起来总是那么美。今天过得好吗?

  Rose: It was OK. Some of the staff were late today because of the weather, so we got a little behind.

  罗丝:还好。今天因为天气不好,有些同事迟到了,所以我们的进度有点落后。

  Jack: That's too bad, so, how are your mom and dad doing?

  杰克:那真是糟糕,那你爸妈好吗?

  Rose: They're fine. Why do you ask?

  罗丝:他们很好。为什么这样问呢?

  Jack: I just wanted to know. They are such great people.

  杰克:只是问问而已。他们人真好。

  Rose: And how was your day?

  罗丝:那你今天过得怎么样?

  Jack: Fine, fine. The weather was a bit rough, though. I was late getting to work, too.

  杰克:很好,很好。只是天气不太好,我今天上班也迟到了。

  Rose: Jack, you never talk about my parents or the weather. What's going on?

  罗丝:杰克,你以前从不问起我的父母,或是谈论天气。怎么啦?

  Jack: Oh, nothing. What did you have for dinner?

  杰克:噢,没事。你晩餐吃什么?

  Rose: I haven't eaten yet. Want to go out for pizza?

  罗丝:我还没吃呢,想不想出去吃比萨?

  Jack: Well, I'm not really hungry. My stomach feels kind of funny; and I feel a little out of it.

  杰克:嗯,我还不是很饿。我的胃有点不舒服,而且精神有点恍惚。

  Rose: Why don't you lie down? You sure are dressed up. Something's wrong here.

  罗丝:躺下来好不好?你穿着这么正式,一定有什么事不对劲。

  Jack: Rose, I love you, and want to be with you forever. Will you marry me?

  杰克:罗丝,我爱你,我想永远和你在一起。你愿意嫁给我吗?

  Rose: Oh, Jack, I love you, too. Yes, darling, I will.

  罗丝:噢,杰克。我也爱你。是的,亲爱的,我愿意。

  Jack: You will? You do? I love you, Rose.

  杰克:你愿意?你真的愿意?罗丝,我爱你。

  实用情景句型

  1. You look fantastic, as always.

  你看起来总是那么美。

  You look beautiful, as always.

  你像往常一样漂亮。

  You are beautiful as usual.

  你像往常一样漂亮。

  You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

  你是我见过的最美的姑娘。

  You're really attractive.

  你真有魅力。

  You're really gorgeous.

  你真是国色天香。

  You're really pretty.

  你真的很漂亮。

  You're really lovely.

  你真的很可爱。

  He's a real doll.

  这小伙子长得的确很帅。

  He's really handsome.

  他的确很英俊。

  He's really a stud.

  他的确是个帅哥。

  He's really a hunk.

  他的确健壮英俊。

  What a stud!

  多帅啊!

  2. We got a little behind.

  我们的进度有点落后。

  We dropped a little behind.

  我们的进度有点落后。

  We are a little behind.

  我们的进度有点落后。

  3. And how was your day?

  那你今天过得怎么样?

  Did you have a good day?

  你今天过得怎么样?

  How are you doing today?

  你今天过得怎么样?

  How are you going today?

  你今天过得怎么样?

  Long time no see.

  好久不见!

  What are you up to?

  最近忙什么?

  Fair to middling.

  还行,马马虎虎。

  It's cool.

  真不错!太好了!

  4. The weather was a bit rough, though.

  只是天气不太好。

  It's a terrible day.

  糟糕的天气。

  It's an awful day.

  糟糕的天气。

  It's miserable.

  糟糕的天气。

  It's so bad.

  糟糕的天气。

  It's chilly.

  天太冷。

  It's cool.

  天太冷。

  It's nippy.

  天太冷。

  It's very hot.

  天真热。

  It's blistering hot.

  天真热。

  It's extremely hot.

  天真热。

  It's a fine day today.

  今天是个好天气!

  It's beautiful today.

  今天是个好天气!

  It's a wonderful day today.

  今天是个好天气!

  It's a mild day.

  今天是个好天气!

  It's a great day.

  今天是个好天气!

  It's a lovely day.

  今天是个好天气!

  Nice weather we are having.

  今天是个好天气!

  What a lovely weather!

  今天是个好天气!

  5. My stomach feels kind of funny.

  我的胃有点不舒服。

  My stomach feels awful.

  我的胃有点不舒服。

  My stomach feels sick.

  我的胃有点不舒服。

  He looks pale.

  他脸色看起来不好。

  You don't look well.

  你看起来不是很舒服。

  He passed out.

  他昏过去了。

  She feels ill.

  她感觉不舒服。

  He was under the weather before he came back.

  他回来之前病倒了。

  6. I feel a little out of it.

  精神有点恍惚。

  I'm full of energy.

  我精神焕发。

  It lifts my spirit.

  我精神焕发。

  I'm invigorate.

  我精神焕发。

  7. You sure are dressed up.

  你穿着这么正式。

  You are wearing formally.

  你穿着真正式。

  You are really dressed up.

  你穿着真正式。

  8. I want to be with you forever.

  我想永远和你在一起。

  I want to stay with you forever.

  我想永远和你在一起。

  I want to get together with you forever.

  我想永远和你在一起。

  9. Will you marry me?

  你愿意嫁给我吗?

  Would you like to marry me?

  你愿意嫁给我吗?

  Will you please marry me?

  你愿意嫁给我吗?

  Are you willing to marry me?

  你愿意嫁给我吗?

  You're my type for my marriage.

  你是我想要结婚的对象。

  You're the very girl for my marriage.

  你是我想要结婚的对象。

  You're my kind of woman for my marriage.

  你是我想要结婚的对象。

  10. I love you, Rose.

  罗丝,我爱你。

  They've been in love with each other for two years.

  他们相恋两年了。

  You fall in love with her.

  你爱上她了。

  It was love at first sight.

  一见钟情。

  I fell in love with you the first time I saw you.

  我第一眼看到你就爱上你了。

  I loved you the first time I laid eyes on you.

  我第一眼看到你就爱上你了。

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享