难以忘怀电影对白-3:罗马假日场景 - 网站名称
欢迎访问范文狗范文大全网!

难以忘怀电影对白-3:罗马假日场景

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  相信大家对于电影是不少看的,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢?因为这也是学习英语的一种方法哟,以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白-3:罗马假日场景,希望可以帮到大家

  Selected scene 3

  场景3

  Next morning, Joe wakes up late.

  第二天早上,乔醒来得很晚。

  Joe: Holy smoke, the princess interview. Eleven forty-five.

  乔:天哪,采访公主。11点45分。

  Anne: Hmm. Hush he hastens to his ice.

  安妮:嗯。

  Man: Hi, Joe.

  乔:嘘。 他匆匆赶到了办公室。

  Secretary: Good morning, Joe.

  男:乔,你好。

  Joe: Hello, honey.

  乔:你好,亲爱的。

  Secretary: Mr. Hennessy has been looking for you.

  秘书:亨尼西先生一直在找你。

  Joe: Uh-oh. Thanks a lot, honey. Joe knocks at the door of Mr, Hennessy's office.

  乔:糟了。非常感谢,亲爱的。乔敲亨尼西先生办公室的门。

  Hennessy: Comein!

  亨尼西:进来!

  Joe: You've been looking for me?

  乔:你在找我?

  Hennessy: Just coming in to work?

  亨尼西:才来上班吧?

  Joe: Who? Me?

  乔:谁?我?

  Hennessy: We start our days at 8: 30 in the office. We pick up our assignments...

  亨尼西:我们8点半上班,我们分派的任务……

  Joe: I picked mine up last night.

  乔:我昨晚就接到分派的任务了。

  Hennessy: What assignment was that?

  亨尼西:你接到了什么任务?

  Joe: The princess, 11: 45.

  乔:11点45分采访公主。

  Hennessy: You 've already been to the interview?

  亨尼西:你已经去采访了吗?

  Joe: Sure, I just got back.

  乔:当然,我刚回来。

  Hennessy: Well, well, well. All my apologies.

  亨尼西:好,好,好,我向你道歉。

  Joe: It's all right.

  乔:没事儿。

  Hennessy: This is very interesting.

  亨尼西:这很有趣。

  Joe: No, just routine.

  乔:不,只是例行公事。

  Hennessy: Tell me, tell me. did she answer all the questions on the list?

  亨尼西:告诉我,告诉我,她回答了你列出的所有问题吗?

  Joe: Well, of course she did. I've got them right here somewhere.

  乔:噢,她当然回答了。答案就在这里。

  Hennessy: Don't disturb yourself. I have a copy here. How did Her Highness react to the idea of a European Federation?

  亨尼西:别麻烦了,我这里有备份。在欧盟构想上,公主殿下作何反应?

  Joe: Thought it was just fine.

  乔:认为挺不错的。

  Hennessy: She did?

  亨尼西:她是这样说的吗?

  Joe: Well, she thought that there'd be two effects.

  乔:嗯,她认为可能有两种影响。

  Hennessy: Two.

  亨尼西:两种。

  Joe: The direct and indirect.

  乔:间接影响和直接影响。

  Hennessy: Remarkable.

  亨尼西:不错。

  Joe: Naturally she thought that the indirect may not be as direct as the direct. At least not right away. Later on, of course, well, nobody knows.

  乔:她认为间接影响不可能会像直接影响那样直接,至少不会是即时的影响,是以后的事,嗯,无人知道。

  Hennessy: Welt, well, well. That was a shrewd observation. They fool you, you know these Royal kids. They've got a lot more on the ball than we suspect. How did she feel about the future friendship of nations?

  亨尼西:好,好,好,好精辟的见解。你知道,这群皇家孩子蒙骗了你。他们在舞会上得到的内情比我们猜测的要多得多。那她对各国未来的关系有何看法?

  Joe: Youth. She felt that the youth of the world must lead the way to a better world.

  乔:年轻人。她认为年轻人是世界的未来,必须往美好的方向发展。

  Hennessy: Original By the way, what was she wearing?

  亨尼西:真有创意。顺便问一下,她今天穿什么衣服?

  Joe: You mean, what did she have on?

  乔:你是说,她穿什么?

  Hennessy: Well, that's usually what it means. What's the matter, is it a little warm in here for you.

  亨尼西:噢,通常就是这意思。怎么了?这里太热了?

  Joe: No, no just hurried over here.

  乔:不,不,我只是刚赶回来。

  Hennessy: Oh, that is sure with a story of these dimensions. Did you say she was wearing gray?

  亨尼西:噢,当然还带来一个诸如此类的故事。你是说她穿着灰色吗?

  Joe No, I didn't say that.

  乔:不,我没那样说。

  Hennessy: Well, she usually wears gray.

  亨尼西:噢,她通常穿灰色的衣服。

  Joe: Oh, well... er... it was a kind of a gray.

  乔:噢,这个……呃……是一种灰色。

  Hennessy: Oh, I think I know the dress you mean. It has a gold collar.

  亨尼西:噢,我想我知道你指的那种衣服,是有金领的那种。

  Joe: That's the one. I didn't know exactly how to describe it, but that's it.

  乔:就是这种,我不知该如何描述才确切,但就是这种。

  Hennessy: I think you described it very well. In view with the fact that our Highness was taken violently ill at three o'clock this morning, put to bed with a high fever and has had all her appointments for today canceled in total!

  亨尼西:我认为你描述得很好。可鉴于事实,我们的公主殿下今天凌晨3点身患重病卧床不起,今天的活动全部取消!

  Joe: In total...

  乔:全部……

  Hennessy: Yes, Mr. Bradley, in total.

  亨尼西:是的,布拉德利先生,是全部。

  Joe: Certainly pretty hard to swallow.

  乔:真是难以置信。

  Hennessy: view of the fact that you just left her, of course. But here it is, Mr. Bradley. All over the front page of every newspaper in Rome!

  亨尼西:鉴于你说的刚离开她的事实,当然会这样。不过,布拉德利先生,请看看罗马各家报纸的头版吧!

  Joe: All right, all right. I overslept. It can happen to anybody.

  乔:好了,好了,我睡过头了。谁都可能这样。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享